Marine phytoplankton, contrary to popular belief, is not a kind of plant or seaweed. Instead, it is a single-celled organism that produces between 50 and 90% of the oxygen we breathe, and absorbs most of the carbon dioxide we exhale.
It is also responsible – directly or indirectly – for the survival of almost every ocean creature. More and more, scientists and natural health experts are considering it a great superfood for humans, as well. There are two main reasons for this:
- Marine phytoplankton contains most of the nutrition that the human body needs, and
- the nutrients it has are 100% bio-available. In other words, when you take the superfood, all the nutrients are absorbed and nothing gets wasted.
Nutrients in marine phytoplankton
Following is a very partial list of the nutrients found in what has been commonly known as whale food.
- Asparagine, which boosts the immune system and energizes the brain.
- Born, which enhances bone strength and improves mental functioning.
- Calcium, which is essential for optimum body function in general, and specifically crucial for bone health.
- Essential fatty acids, which help reduce heart disease.
- Folic acid and iron, both of which prevent anemia.
- Nickel, which promotes cellular growth and reproduction.
- Riboflavin, which protects your cells from damage.
- Iodine, which helps to regulate healthy body weight.
- Vitamin C, which decreases cancer risk and boosts immune system.
Health benefits of marine phytoplankton
- Daily consumption reduces likelihood of developing nutritional deficiencies, which are largely responsible for much of today’s illness and disease.
- Because the nutrients in the superfood are easily absorbed into the blood without needing to go through the digestive system or liver, sick people begin to see improvement in their health within just days of beginning to take the substance.
- Some former cancer patients have testified to making no other lifestyle change than to add a teaspoon of marine phytoplankton to their daily diet…and are completely healed of cancer within just a few months.
- Increases oxygen capacity of body, which promotes health and healing as well as higher levels of energy.
Knowing all this, do you think marine phytoplankton would be a worthy supplement to your diet? Definitely yes, especially if it is used in conjunction with other superfoods that provide a variety of nutrients and health benefits.
Masaji juice by Be Young Essential Oils is one of the very few products that combines marine phytoplankton along with other superfoods vital to optimum health and longevity, without any synthetic ingredients.
Click here for more information about and to order Masaji.